Discover what’s new with Sunergo Church Tools and Connect.
October 2021 #
- 🎉 Availability Request re-send and Published Schedule Reminders emails will now be sent in real-time in addition to the existing Daily Summary Email.
- 🎉 Published Schedule Reminders now include the role for the date assigned.
- 🎉 Availability Request re-send emails now include the suggested role for the volunteer if it is selected.
- 🎉 When managing a date in Schedules, we’ve added previous/next buttons to quickly switch between dates.
- 🎉 When adding a new date or new member to a schedule, the email will now show the date (and suggested role, if applicable).
- 🎉 When publishing a schedule, the email sent will include the date and role assigned to the member.
- 🔧 When requesting role assignment and availability from volunteers, they will now see the number of assigned volunteers instead of the number of respondents.
September 2021 #
- 🔧 Calendar Printing will now use less ink! Event category colour design has been changed to a border, and the event category’s name has been added to the event as well.
- 🔧 In Connect, Subgroup Members, Attendance, and Schedule Assignments pages will order members by first name.
June 2021 #
- 🎉 In Feedback/Attendance, a print option has been added when viewing a specific record.
- 🎉 In Mass Mailing, you can now see who has been sent a mass email. This list can be found when selecting a sent email.
- 🎉 Using Connect registration tools and want to be notified when someone registers? You can now do so by checking “Email All Subgroup Leaders” in the in Ministry Subgroup settings. Once enabled, all ministry subgroup leaders wil receive a copy of registrant’s confirmation email.
- 🔧 A new “O” gender option has been added to Contacts. Please contact us if you’d like this enabled.
- 🔧 To encourage donors to create accounts for easier management of their donations, we’ve updated the wording in the “Login” and “Create an Account” section to make clear the advantages of creating an account.
- 🔧 We’ve refreshed wording for logging in to be more consistent.
- 🔧 For Text to Give, “Save this Card” is now checked by default to decrease the issues with Text to Give setup.
- 🎉 When emailing your subgroup, you don’t have to manually check off everyone anymore. We’ve added a “Select All” button to make it easier to send to everyone!
May 2021 #
- 🔧 When scheduling Mass Mailing, you can now schedule emails to start at least 1 hour in advance. Scheduled mass mailing emails can be cancelled up to one hour before the email is scheduled to send.
- 🔧 We’ve reduced the number of items in the navigation. When you are a member of more than 15 Ministry Groups and Subgroups, Subgroups will be hidden from the menu. Subgroups can still be accessed by selecting the Ministry Group.
- 🔧 Connect can now be disabled for a specific Ministry Group by going to the Ministry Group’s settings.
April 2021 #
- ⭐️ You can filter whether a contact has an active account in the system. In the Contacts Reports, use the new “Accounts Filter” and “Account + Account Last Logon” Fields.
- ⭐️ We’ve added a new “Schedule to Send” feature for the Mass Mailing tool. You can now set the mass mailing to send either as soon as possible or on a future date and time. Add the date and the time (in 24-hour format) with our selectors and click “Send Email.” The mass email will start to send around the specified future date and time. Note: Delivery of emails may be delayed and are contingent on the recipient’s email service (e.g., Outlook, Gmail, etc.).
March 2021 #
- ⭐️ For Giving only clients, bring people back to your website easily now that a link to your website is shown at the top of the Donation page. To enable, enter your website on the Admin > Church Information form.
- ⭐️ Clear your “Ministry Group Added” logs easily now that there is a “Clear All” button.
- ⭐️ We’ve added “Include Receiptable Funds” to our Giving By Designation report.
- ⭐️ You’re now able to filter by receipted giving in the Giving By Designation report.
- 🔧 You can now report on funds and advantages separately in the Giving By Designation report.
February 2021 #
- 🔧 Fixed issue with profile picture changing the orientation when uploading.
January 2021 #
- ⭐️ Calendar events now show up in the new Connect Calendar.
- Event categories have a new setting indicating whether they should be shown in Connect or not (by default, this is set to “Yes”).
- Individual events can now be linked to Ministry Subgroups, offering additional options for categorization. In addition, if a Ministry Subgroup is open for self-registration in Connect, linked events in the Connect Calendar will contain a link to the self-registration page.
- ⭐️ See church events with the new Calendar feature!
- Find your event by filtering by event category and ministry subgroup.
- See event details in one location.
- Register for events directly from the calendar event details (the event needs to be linked to a Ministry Subgroup and be open for self-registration).
- 🔧 “Events” has been renamed to “Registration,” and “Schedule” can now be found as a tab within “Calendar.”
- 🔧 Deceased contacts will no longer appear in Connect.
- 🔧 Unsupported browsers (such as IE and Opera Mini) will now show an error message and be directed to use a modern browser.
December 2020 #
- ⭐️ You can now see who is in your community with the Directory! Currently enabled on demand, you can let everyone or select members of your congregation (such as only active members or those included in the directory) to find others.
- ⭐️ New privacy controls for your contact information now lets you fine tune the information you want to share.
- 🔧 Profile and family information editing can now be disabled for all Connect users. Please contact us if you would like to disable this feature.
- ⭐️ When generating an annual receipt, we now show you a preview of the receipt and email to confirm that the information is correct.
- 🔧 The preview receipt now shows the year being YYYY instead of the current year to make it less confusing.
Ministry Groups #
- ⭐️ When adding members to a Ministry Subgroup, you can now filter by “In Directory.” We’ve also added “Select All” to speed up the process of adding contacts.
November 2020 #
- ⭐️ Recurring Gifts are now viewable under Giving.
- ⭐️ Family members who are head of household can now edit their family member details.
- Please contact the Sunergo Support Team if you would like this feature added to Connect.
- ⭐️ The Ministry Group Added Member Log now contains entries for Ministry Group registrations that were completed through Return to Service. This includes both logged in and non-logged in Return to Service registration. Access this log by clicking ‘X items for review’ on the Church Tools homepage and then the ‘X new ministry group members’ button.
October 2020 #
- ⭐️ Some dropdown menus have been updated to make it easier to find the right item.
- ⭐️ Twemoji has been added to Posts! You can now reply as you please with your favourite emojis 😄
- ⭐️ Congregant Logon password creation and reset emails have had their look updated.
- ⭐️ To ensure your congregants have secure passwords, on their first log in, congregants will be asked to change their password.
- ⭐️ When looking at the profiles of family members, you will now see their birthday. Note that only family members will be able to see the birthday.
- 🐛 During event registration, if other family members don’t have email addresses, the Head of Household member will receive one registration confirmation email on behalf of the entire family.
- 🔧 When not logged in, registration flow has been updated to make clear the difference between logged-in and guest registration.
- 🔧 To help ensure only the people who want to attend are registered, event registration and check-in will now only check the person registering by default. A “Select Everyone” button has been added to quickly check off everyone.
- 🔧 We’ve cleaned up event registration, making it more visible when you’ve registered and when Self Check-In is open.
- 🔧 Event Registration flow have been cleaned up to make it work more smoothly.
- ⭐️ Donation emails have had their styles updated and now include your church logo and name.
- 🔧 Donation email previews have been synced with their real email counterpart.
- 🔧 We’ve made some changes to the form fields to help make it easier to donate if the donor lives outside of North America.
Ministry Groups #
- ⭐️ Contact email and phone number are now included in the Feedback/Attendance report.
- ⭐️ We’ve adjusted the list of letters to make it more manageable.
- ⭐️ Dropdown search has been added to the Ministry Group Attendance Report and Ministry Group Points Report to help you find the right ministry subgroup quicker.
September 2020 #
Ministry Groups #
- ⭐️ When deleting multiple people, you can now use Select All to delete them all at once.
- ⭐️ A counter has been added to Ministry Group Attendance.
Mass Mailing #
- 🔧 The Unsubscribe Form is now styled like the donation form and includes the church logo.
- 🔧 Newsletter previews and the actual email sent will now have the footer centered aligned and placed outside of the content.
- ⭐️ In Ministry Group Attendance Report, there’s a quick link that allows you to print each date of the attendance as a separate page.
Congregant Logons #
- ⭐️Styling was added to the Congregant Logon (aka Sunergo Account) password creation and reset emails.
- 🔧 During Bulk and Single Congregant Logon creation, password fields are now hidden when auto generating is selected.
- 🐛 When bulk creating logons, using “Select Unique” will now match emails with different cases (e.g. SunergO@ncol.com will match email@example.com ).
- ⭐️ Church Contact information is now listed in the footer to help your congregation contact you easier.
- 🔧 Forms are now a little more helpful thanks to some inline validation.
- 🔧 Schedule creation, updates, and deletion should now run faster thanks to some cleaning up of the backend code.
Return to Service #
- 🔧 When a contact is merged after registration, during Check-In, it will now look for the contact that it was merged into.
- 🔧 Error messages are now more meaningful and helpful, and are caught and shown earlier as well.
- 🔧 When an event is full, the number of remaining spaces is now shown.
- 🔧 Cleaning up some bugs to ensure that Return to Service continues to work smoothly.
No articles found.
Couldn't solve the problem?
Email Support Team
Monday – Friday
8:00am to 4:30pm (Pacific Time)
(Closed Statutory Holidays)