Types of Camps
There are two types of camps that you can create:
Kids Camps support individual campers registering for one or more camps.
Features specific to Kids Camps include:
- Assign campers to cabins
- Add to a skill block for activities
Family Camps allows families to register their family as one unit for one or more camps.
Features specific to Family Camps include:
- Having a minimum number of campers per age group in each family (i.e., requiring a parent to be registered)
- Setting age-specific pricing
- Setting a max cost and size for each family
- Select their family’s accommodation type
Couldn't solve the problem?
Contact Support Team
Monday – Friday
8:00am to 4:30pm (Pacific Time)
(Closed Statutory Holidays)