Discover what’s new with Sunergo Websites and Event Registration.
- ⭐ Sunergo Accounts is here! A new and more secure way to access all your Sunergo tools from one place. Read our upgrade article for more information about what changed.
- 🔧 Website search tool now searches through title and content of Advanced Layout pages.
- Various bug fixes and usability improvements
- ⭐ reCAPTCHA has been added to Advanced Forms. reCAPTCHA attempts to prevent fake users, bots and spam from submitting a form.
- ⭐ In Advanced Forms, uploaded images will now appear as a link in the confirmation email so you can easily view the image without logging in.
- ⭐ There’s now more control over how you share resources with subgroups within ministry groups on Sunergo Connect! In addition to sharing resources with all subgroups, you can now choose to share a resource category with one specific subgroup.
- ⭐ To prevent accidental deletion of the home page, calendar and other required pages, a main/subcategory will not be deletable when it includes pages that cannot be deleted.
- 🔧 Google Plus links should now appear as Spotify instead.
- 🔧 Main Category, Subcategory and Page now require non-whitespace characters in the Title; blank titles will no longer be possible. This change has been made to ensure pages have accessible titles and that search engines can correctly index those pages (when enabled).
- 🔧 Sitemap, home page editor, advanced layout edit and image gallery should now function smoother thanks to some internal upgrades.
⭐ Password Protected Areas
We’ve added passwords that can be set for specific pages, subcategories and main categories. These are different from the Global Password as each area can have its own different password.
When setting a Password Protected Area, a password field will appear under the options.
🔧 Menu and Search Visibility
This option’s labels has been adjusted to better reflect what happens when the pages or categories are set to Hidden or Visible. If set to Hidden, the page/category will be hidden from search and menu.
- 🔧 If a page is hidden from the menu, it will now also be hidden from search.
- 🔧 When a search result returns more than 100 results (by default, 100 results is the maximum number of results that can be displayed), we now inform you that there are more than 100 results found.
- 🐛 An issue in Advanced Forms caused linked fields would not be hidden. This has now been fixed.
- 🎉 We’ve made some accessibility updates to all framework sites to ensure that sites can be used by all.
- 🔧 We’ve updated Password Protected logon page to be more informative.
- 🔧 For Advanced Form Questions, you can now set required, not required, or hidden when you create the questions (instead of only during the editing of questions).
- 🔧 The design of Advanced Form responses has been refreshed. Included in this update is the ability to print each responses on a separate page.
- 🎉 Web Statistics Report have been upgraded! You can now look up statistics across a custom date range.
- 🔧 The “Add Advanced Form” permission is no longer required to view responses. To view responses, you will only need the “Content - Edit Advanced Form” and “Content - Advanced Form - View Responses” user permissions.
- ⭐ Want a menu item to redirect to a site or another page? The Redirect Page template is now available! Contact us to enable this feature.
- 🔧 When replacing page banner images, the page banner will no longer show the cached image.
- 🔧 Event Summary on the home page will now appear even if there are no events in the calendar. The summary will only include a link to the calendar.
- 🔧 On password protected pages, there is now a “Return to Homepage” link.
- 🔧 On Advanced Forms, the submitting form message now appears more prominently as a modal.
- 🔧 For Sky Framework, the page title and banner have had some minor visual tweaks to make it appear better.
- 🔧 Images can now be centered aligned.
- 🔧 After submitting an Advanced Form response, the confirmation message appears more prominently.
- ⭐ The church name will now appear in Advanced Form confirmation emails
- ⭐ Podcasts (RSS Feeds) now have pagination. Six items will be shown by default (this is adjustable in the Admin Logon).
- ⭐ If you’re sharing your podcast on Google Podcasts, Apple Podcasts, or Spotify, you can now add those links to the Feed Details. Those links are visible on the podcast page.
- ⭐ If you’re uploading the podcast directly to Sunergo, there is now an option to display a built-in audio player. Contact us to enable this feature.
- 🔧 RSS Feed/Podcasts editor has been updated to make it easier to access your podcast items.
- ⭐ Calendars now print in a calendar view rather than just a list of events.
- 🔧 Links in the banner slideshow will now work as they should.
- 🔧 Brackets and dashes were added to the Phone Number field in Simple Forms.
- 🔧 Some bug fixes to keep your website running smoothly.
- Advanced Forms
- 🔧 Labels in radio buttons are now clickable.
- 🔧 The form submission process has been adjusted to prevent duplicate responses.
- ⭐ You can now filter the conference list based on current, past, and all events.
- ⭐ Search has been added to some common drop down menus to help with looking up your event.
- 🔧 The “Cancel Registration” button has been removed on the payment page (attendees can still cancel their registration by clicking Start Over at the top, or closing the window).
- 🔧 When there are multiple date options, the “Register” button is disabled until the attendee selects an option.
- 🔧 Free events and date options will no longer show the price.
No articles found.
Couldn't solve the problem?
Monday – Friday
8:00am to 4:30pm (Pacific Time)
(Closed Statutory Holidays)